(Episodes 6-10) Watch Kikaida take on the evil Professor Gill and the next wave of DARK Destructoid monsters --Black Horse, Bull Kong, Carmine Spider, Red Condor, and Scorpion Brown.
And find out how much you really know about Kikaida!
Volume 2 includes a Double Chop duo of brand new special features:
- Kikaida Trivia Game - Take the Kikaida Trivia Challenge and see how much you really know about your favorite super-powered android!
- Behind-the-Scenes Kikaida Factoids, Episodes 1-through-10 - Discover little-known behind-the-scenes Kikaida tidbits and trivia!
Holdover Special Features include:
- Cast and Crew profiles
- DARK Destructoid Monster profiles with sound
- KIKU-TV on-air promo
- Digitally remastered picture and sound
- English and Japanese menus
- Japanese program with English subtitles
10 episodes deep now and plenty more to go, I just can’t get enough. The series as a whole has an addicting quality to it that’ll keep people coming back.
- Joseph Luster - www.kfccinema.com
Ishinomori Shoutaro’s Kikaida character design is probably one of the most intriguing in Tokusatsu History. With its psychedelic, two-tone (Red/Blue) color scheme and his mechanical “see-through” head, Kikaida was a truly “cool” looking hero.
- Jmaruyama - www.japanehero.com
Kikaida DVD is Region Code "1"
Generation Kikaida / JN Productions, Inc. (Hawaii)
"Kikaida Volume 2"
Starring Ban Daisuke, Mizunoe Jun, Kamiya Masahiro, Ueda Shun, Izu Hajime, Ando Mitsuo
Based on the Original Story by Ishinomori Shotaro
Music by Watanabe Chumei
All Rights Reserved
©1973 Ishimori Production Inc. and TOEI COMPANY, LTD.
Region Code "1" NTSC
4:3 Japanese Language
Feature running time: 2 hours 5 minutes