The Kikaida DVD, Volume 4 features Episodes #16-through-20 of the classic 1970s superhero TV series!
The saga continues as Kikaida takes on the next wave of DARK Destructoid monstersóRouge
Jellyfish, Red Hornet, Black Chameleon, King Crab Maroon, and Blue Water Scorpion.
For the first time ever on DVD:
- Go behind the mask with Jiro! And listen to behind-the-scenes Kikaida stories in Part 1 of an exclusive interview with the original Jiro, actor Ban Daisuke!
Volume 4 also includes:
- Kikaida Personality Quiz special feature: find out which Kikaida character you resemble the most!
Holdover special features include:
- Cast and Crew profiles
- DARK Destructoid monster profiles with sound
- KIKU-TV on-air promo.
Approx. 2 hours, 5 minutes.
KIKAIDA started as a little show that could in Japan, then when it reached stateside, it exploded into the scene like nothing weíve ever seen. I guarantee you will start to sing along with the title theme. - Mark Flora - www.kfccinema.com
- Digitally remastered picture and sound
- English and Japanese menus
- Japanese program with English subtitles
Kikaida is Region Code "1"
Generation Kikaida / JN Productions, Inc. (Hawaii)†
"Kikaida Volume 4"
Starring Ban Daisuke,†Mizunoe Jun, Kamiya Masahiro, Ueda Shun, Izu Hajime, Ando Mitsuo
Based on the Original Story by Ishinomori Shotaro
Music by Watanabe Chumei
All Rights Reserved
©1973 Ishimori Production Inc. and TOEI COMPANY,
KIKAIDA Volume 4 DVD is Region Code "1"
4:3 Japanese Language
Feature running time:†2 hours†5 minutes